With doors that never close, we serve students seven days a week throughout the summer. They may choose from a rainbow of academic offerings that address virtually every need, from academic advancement to credit recovery.
Summer is also a time to look ahead. Our famous Jump-Start programs in August give students an academic advantage by introducing them to challenging courses that await them just around the corner in their regular schools.
Summer school is your chance to…
- Make up failed courses
- Accelerate to a higher level
- Improve your GPA
- Prepare for next semester
- Enhance your high school transcript
Summer School at Score Academy reflects our individualized approach to education. We offer:
- Small group & 1-on-1 classes
- All subjects, grades K-12
- Maximum scheduling flexibility
- Accredited courses accepted by schools & colleges worldwide
- NCAA-approved core courses
We have the ability to provide virtually any course necessary for graduation at every level — remedial, regular, honors, and AP.
Private tutoring for all academic subjects continues throughout the summer, as does test-prep (SAT, ACT, SSAT, ISEE, LSAT, GRE, GMAT, MCAT, TOEFL, GED, and more). We also offer summer workshops for: